Director/Sr. Director, Business Development - Technology Sales (Remote)
Last updated 2 days ago
- In the past four years, WCG Safety Tech has more than quadrupled in size and includes referenceable customers such as 3 of the top 10 biopharmaceutical companies, 2 of the top 6 CROs, and many others who are thrilled with WCG's ability to transform the way they perform global safety reporting activities.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree/MBA preferred QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales in the clinical trial area.
- The ideal candidate is experienced at growing sales at a clinical trial software business across small, medium, and large biopharma companies and excels at gaining excellent at growing new accounts.
- JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the Business Development team, this position will identify, qualify and close business opportunities within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology clinical trial space.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical trials and clinical trial software.
- General Information Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA Organization: Trifecta Clinical Job Type: Full Time - Regular Description and Requirements BACKGROUND: WCG Safety Technology is the market leading solution helping to protect patients, reduce the cost of clinical trials, ensure compliance with global regulations, and eliminate headaches for investigators.
- The candidate will work closely with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction from discovery calls through the final close-out report and acts as the account manager for each project awarded.