Director, Strategic Advisory - Unpublished R & D Product
- Strategic Advisory consists of three main disciplines: Insights, which covers research and analytics; Revenue Strategy, which covers revenue, progression, and growth systems; and Strategic Finance, which covers financial planning and analysis.
- Since the role touches on all parts of the product and business, the role will require a leader that has broad experience in Strategic Advisory and game development.
- You will report to the Strategic Advisory leader of the R&D group.
- Responsibilities: Maintain strategy & audience understanding for the game and operationalize that strategy by ensuring the development team's efforts are aligned with the critical path of creating a successful product & business and are executed effectively and efficiently Identify and prioritize product choices that create competitive advantages and adapt to changing market dynamics (eg: competitive, legal, etc.)
- 2 years experience managing high performing individuals and teams 2 years experience working directly in game development Experience building and leading cross-functional teams Desired Qualifications: Experience and expertise in several of the previously mentioned crafts Experience working on a game team through development, launch, and live operations We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available.
- Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations.
- Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Links for Riot Games