Director, Outsourced Vendor Relationship Management
- The Director, Outsourced Vendor Relationship Management, reporting to the COO, will own the entire vendor management process from procurement to renewal/termination.
- Responsible for driving operational excellence and act as the senior executive for vendor contacts.
- Provide leadership in the standardization of purchasing, contracting, service delivery and solutions for the organization.
- Direct and coordinate activities, forecasting, and performance of all MetroPlus vendors.
- Identify and nurture relationships with vendor partners in order to promote a sustainable, profitable and cost-effective supply chain.
- Lead and grow a team of accountable vendor managers.
- Job Description Directly responsible for the performance and results of all vendor operations Maintain strategic vendor alignment with MetroPlus’ goals & initiatives Develop MetroPlus’ vendor management principles, and execute against a cross-functionally vetted strategy (including driving RFIs and RFPs) to scale vendor operations (support, risk, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills, a win-win mentality.
- Professional Competencies Integrity and Trust Customer Focus Functional/Technical skills Written/Oral Communication
Stand out and contact Metroplus Health Plan directly