Director of Sports Medicine
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: barber, colorist, hair, hairdresser, hairstylist, hollow, luxury, nail, shampoo, wellness
- In addition, Canyon Ranch operates North Americas largest day spa at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Director of Sports Medicine has advanced certifications in strength and conditioning and manual therapy and should be familiar with basic therapeutic modalities and must have a passion for educating others in sport and exercise medicine, including development of a curriculum for on-site and virtual presentations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a Sports Medicine Professional who is engaged in collaboration with Exercise Physiology and Fitness professional and guest evaluation and treatment for related health conditions.
- Canyon Ranch has imparted integrative expertise to millions of guests, with established wellness destination resorts in Tucson, Arizona, Lenox, Massachusetts and Woodside, California Wellness Retreat, guests can achieve their goal of living younger longer.
- Demonstrated work knowledge of Athletic Training such as clinical evaluations, modalities including extrextracorporeal shock wave therapy, class IV laser therapy, SAM, gait analysis, recovery modalities.
- Educational requirements: MA or Ph. D in either Physical Therapy, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician or MS in Athletic Training.
- You will be responsibilities include evaluation and treatment of sports medicine and musculoskeletal disorders, including emergency response to acute health problems.
Links for Canyon Ranch