- Experience: Previous Hotel experience preferred, Previous Hotel Sales Experience prefer
- A combination of vocational sales training and/or on-the-job training may substitute for Bachelor’s degree.
- Follows up on progress of groups booked, such as room night pick up, rooming lists and cut-off dates, with the Front Office Management to ensure maximum occupancy on a daily basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Marketing.
- Participates in BEAR and other Baywood sponsored community service events.
- Join us as the Director of Sales at our Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece located at 500 Center Place Drive, Rochester, New York, 14615.
- Contacts customers in-house to promote good will and foster additional business, repeat bookings, and referrals.
- Develops/executes package plans, special sales activities, promotions, public relations activities and materials, advertising, etc.
Links for Hampton Inn Rochester - Greece (Baywood Hotels)