Director of Provider Contract Configuration - Health Plan
- About NYC Health Hospitals MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc.
- As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus' network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics.
- For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
- Position Overview The Director of IT Provider Contract Configuration is responsible for evaluating operation processes and procedures for process improvement of MetroPlus Core Applications.
- Will work with Provider Contracting, Credentialing, Claims Operations, Utilization Management, and Network Management to setup systems to ensure accuracy of payments processing.
Best ways to apply to MetroPlus Health Plan