Director of Nursing (Valparaiso)
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Currently there is an MSN option in Educational Leadership and the development of a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner MSN program is planned pending University and BRN approval.
- Philosophy of Christian Education and Role of a Christian University.
- Provide oversight of the prelicensure BSN, RN to BSN, and MSN programs and program chairs.
- This position provides leadership and vision in developing and expanding current and new programs (prelicensure BSN, RN to BSN, and MSN).
- Associated topics: assistant director, chief, critical, director of nursing, lead, line, memory, nurse manager, services manager, supervisor
- Vanguard University of Southern California, a private faith-based educational institution, seeks a full-time, tenure-track faculty as Director of Nursing.
- Recruit, hire, and evaluate new staff and nursing faculty, in conjunction with department faculty, related to administrative duties and teaching nursing courses across programs.
- Lead the Commission Collegiate Nursing (CCNE) accreditation and nursing program evaluation processes and is active in local, statewide, and national organizations.
Links for Vanguard University