Director of Credit Card Portfolio Manager (Remote)
- Associated topics: guest, health, insurance sales agent, life insurance agent, outside sales, sales agent, sales associate, sales position, sales representative, sell
- Set the overall direction of the consumer card services portfolio performance, analysis of market forces, assessment of the regulatory environment and compliance, and operational effectiveness for the underwriting of all consumer credit card products
- BS/BA Degree in finance/accounting required;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a solid track record of success, including consumer credit, fraud, underwriting, risk, and data and underwriting analysis;
- Our client is a direct Lender committed to creating a superior customer service experience.
- Experience in analyzing, underwriting, and processing consumer credit card applications;
- Our client has a Large network that spans the entire state and three regional lending centers.
- Monitor, investigate and underwrites consumer credit card applications in accordance with Bank policy and State and Federal Regulations.
Links for Jobot