Director; Client Organization
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: b2b, business development, channel partner, franchise, intelligence, retail, sales, strategy, territory manager, transaction
- Areas of focus must be client management, revenue generation, resource allocation and territory alignment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in the fields of business, healthcare, healthcare management or equivalent professional experience in a related field.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, strong work ethic, collaborative, responsive, accountable, and respectful
- Possesses sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, self-confidence, professional polish and poise
- Ability to meet and exceed regional sales and revenue goals
- Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
- The Director, Client Organization is responsible for coordination of sales and relationship building in a specific geographic territory.
Links for AMN Healthcare