Last updated 22 days ago
- Develops a strategic fundraising plan utilizing multiple strategies including annual giving, prospect identification, major donor cultivation, grant writing, special events and planned giving.
- The Executive Director shall be responsible for providing leadership to the fundraising, public relations, and financial stewardship functions of the VNA Health Foundation, through advocacy, community education and relationship development as it pertains to donor development.
- In collaboration with the CEO, manages foundation relations, including establishing and maintaining positive relationships with donors, potential donors and other funding sources, maintaining a positive community presence, and increasing the visibility of the organization as a whole.
- Manages all fund development activities, developing strategic tactics for each strategy that ensures identifying and cultivating potential new sources for funding and maintaining a diverse portfolio of individual and business donors as well as foundation and government grantors.
- In collaboration with the CEO, builds long term relationships with key donor segments through cultivation, stewardship, reporting of program outcomes and sound fiscal management.
- Works with VNA Health Director of Marketing to ensure increased visibility and public awareness for VNA Health through a comprehensive, strategic marketing and communications plan.
- At least five years of experience managing a fundraising department, including: responsibility for budget oversight, development of strategic fundraising goals and directing staff to implement an annual campaign, planned giving and special campaigns, as needed.
- Provides staff leadership and support for the VNA Health Development Committee, Planned Giving Committee and other ad hoc event and fundraising committees appointed by the CEO.
Links for VNA Health