Last updated 2 months ago
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting; MBA or Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA) preferred.
- We have developed technology that assesses your skin at the RNA and DNA level, so we can see signs of skin cancer far earlier, reduce the need for surgery, enable optimized treatment plans, and customize skincare plans to your skin's unique molecular makeup.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this position will collaborate with DermTech's Executive Management team and Board of Directors as needed to prepare external communications and represent the company externally within the investor community.
- One centered around our patented smart sticker, which collects tissue from your skin's surface easily, accurately, and painlessly, and our state-of-the-art Gene Lab, which analyzes that tissue at the genomic level using a proprietary gene analysis system.
- In collaboration with Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and other Executive Management team members as needed, be the primary liaison with the external public relations firm to create and deliver key messaging in a timely manner.
- We call this practice “precision dermatology” and we believe it truly is a new era in disease detection.
- In partnership with the Chief Financial Officer, take responsibility for preparing and managing quarterly earnings calls and related corporate presentations.
- Partner with the Legal department to ensure compliance and help prepare related company filings including the Annual Report and 10-k.
Links for DermTech