Direct Customer Service Specialist
- Our corporate office is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
- You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Individuals will receive paid training on product knowledge, sales strategies, and marketing information.
- This position will offer great full-time weekly hours and competitive compensation.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints Sales and set up of new accounts Provide information about the products and services Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns Document and update customer records based on interactions Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields Ability to build rapport with clients Ability to prioritize and multitask Positive and professional demeanor Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Long Term Employment Opportunity Hourly Base Pay & Competitive Bonuses Paid Training Professional Development Assistance Career Advancement Major Holidays OFF Fun Work Environment Supportive Management Team
- For immediate consideration, apply with resume
- Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent.
- Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent.
Links for Urgently Hiring!