Digital Marketing Intern - Summer 2021
Expired 24 days agoInactive Job
- The main responsibility of the Digital Marketing Intern will be assisting the Digital and Content Marketing team in ensuring our communities' digital and social presence is engaging and effective.
- What You Bring to Us:Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, digital media, public relations, communications or related field.
- As a Digital Marketing Intern, your primary responsibilities include: Collaborating with on-site teams and internal marketing to provide support on paid advertising in social and search, processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, inDesign, Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus.
- The role will provide support across Bozzuto's diverse digital assets from organic and paid social media to paid search.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, copywriting experience is a plus.
- Responsibilities:Work across Bozzuto's diverse digital assets from social media to supporting our fast growing web development portfolio.
- Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness.
Links for Bozzuto