Digital Marketing Analyst
Expired 5 days agoInactive Job
- Including: Comprehensive and affordable health plans Free life insurance Employee wellness incentives Company-matched 401K Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally.
- Use Google Analytics capabilities and reporting such as segmentation, source/medium, channel, audience, conversion, and multitouch attribution to understand site visitor behaviors and uncover opportunities to improve website performance.
- What We Bring You:In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst, your primary responsibilities include: Collect, analyze, and create reports from digital marketing data sources and provide insights on lead gen and advertising campaign performance.
- Primary Responsibilities:As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you are an essential member of the Marketing team and will analyze and generate reports and insights from different data sources to help us uncover opportunities to increase conversion rates and lead acquisition.
- Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness.
- Leverage data trends and findings to make recommendations that improve website user experience and lead conversion metrics.
- What You Bring to Us:BA/BS degree 1-3 years marketing analytics, business analytics, or data analysis experience.
Links for Bozzuto