Digital Content Designer - Cahaba Media Group
- We’re looking for a talented individual with a passion for design excellence to join our Creative Services team as Digital Content Designer in support of our portfolio of brands and products.
- In this role, you’ll concept, design and create compelling digital communications across a range of touch points including websites, email, social and paid media.
- You will move seamlessly between multiple brand guidelines, partnering with your creative studio colleagues to generate ideas that engage with each audience in meaningful ways.
- The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of working collaboratively with multiple cross functional departments to meet marketing objectives and deadlines, while exercising executional excellence across multiple concurrent projects.
- Overall, we are looking for a creative dynamo who is passionate about always serving up big ideas while simultaneously keeping watch on the smallest details.
- Someone who constantly seeks out new and better ways to communicate in our ever evolving digital landscape.
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Concept and create digital design assets within Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create and version digital content including web landing pages, digital banners, emails, e-newsletters, and social media using appropriate platforms and programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams on all creative development, versioning and production.
- Engage regularly with the Digital, Editorial and Creative teams to optimize content strategy and to organize and plan workload and delivery pipeline.
- Partner and collaborate with other designers and copywriters and take constructive input and feedback from creative leadership.
- Review Work Order technical specs and ensure completeness in support of project deliverables.
- Ensure brand standards and a consistent content voice and tone throughout digital properties and messaging.
- Proactively share wins and lessons learned to improve departmental and marketing competency.
- Keep current with emerging design and digital technologies and use cases.
- Ensure compliance with Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
Stand out and contact Cahaba Media Group directly