Last updated 3 days ago
- Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietary, dietician, exercise, food, headstart, icf mr, nutritionist, wic
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team on Urea Kinetic Modeling recommendations to achieve the physician's prescription of Kt/V. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team on management and recommendations for mineral metabolism and renal bone disease, anemia and iron status, nutritional status, psychosocial status, vascular access, modality, rehabilitation status and sodium/volume control.
- When appropriate, works with Case Manager to coordinate plan of care for patient education and identifies candidates to refer to physician for nutritional supplements, as per disease management agreements.
- Registered Dietitian-Renal CareEmbrace this opportunity to help patients live better lives and accomplish important professional objectives.
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11 consecutive years.
- EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS: Minimum of 1 year professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian.
- EDUCATION: Registered Dietitian as per Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Consults with FMS Corporate Dietitian regarding nutrition concerns as needed.
Links for Fresenius Medical Care