Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Long-standing, family-oriented oilfield service company specializing in frack heating and hot oil servicing for large oil companies in the Bakken is seeking a top-notch diesel tech with at least two year’s experience to join our team.
- You must also be able to diagnose and repair hydraulic, air, electrical, and drive train systems including wheels and brakes, lighting, cab repairs, steering problems, and suspension issues.
- You must have your own tools and be able to properly diagnose mechanical problems regarding heavy and light duty diesel trucks, trailers, buses, and other heavy equipment and provide accurate and timely repairs.
- Prior experience with hot oil and frac heating trucks is helpful, but not required as we can teach you the nuances of that equipment.
- Diesel Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prior welding and fabrication experience and/or a Class A CDL will be a plus.
- You will be performing starting and charging system diagnosis and repairs, cooling system diagnosis and repairs, routine electrical diagnosis and repairs including the comprehension of common fault codes, hose and belt replacements, and fluid changes.
- If you like to do it right the first time and embrace quality and preventive maintenance as your core values, our company will be a good fit.
Links for Wendt & Sons Oilfield Service, LLC