- Along with exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, tuition remission, generous 403(b) employer contribution, employee assistance program, and liberal paid time off policies, faculty and staff can also enjoy St. John’s performing arts, libraries, bookstores, dining facilities, campus recreation and sporting events.
- St. John’s established in 1870, has three New York City campuses; a graduate center in Hauppauge, NY; international locations in Rome, Italy; Limerick, Ireland; and Paris, France; and study abroad locations around the world.
- The Princeton Review and other top rankings consistently recognize the University’s outstanding academics, diverse student body, dynamic internship and volunteer opportunities, focus on student life, and diverse study abroad offerings.
- DevOps EngineerInformation Technology The DevOps Engineer is a combination developer(DEV) and system admin professional (“OP”-erations) who can bridge the gap between developers and the IT team.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fieldExpert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)Skilled in web services dedicated to devops profile (e.g. CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Codepipeline) etc.
- Possesses a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins/Selenium/Maven).
- A dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our mission.
- Working knowledge of containerization tools concepts (Docker, ECS, Vagrant), Docker preferredPossesses a problem-solving attitude.
Links for St. John's University