Last updated 30 days ago
- Lennar Multifamily Communities (LMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a multifamily real estate development and operating company with a diverse portfolio of institutional quality multifamily rental communities across the US. Between our completed developments and pipeline, LMC owns and manages over 100 communities across the US that exceeds 33,000 homes and $12 Billion in development costs and consists of high-rise, mid-rise and garden apartments.
- Assist the Development Team with all aspects of real estate development including, but not limited to: financing, entitlement, government approvals, consultant coordination, public relations, design, leasing/marketing, and construction oversight.
- Maintain market data and establish target market databases to include existing apartment communities, rental comparisons, comparable land sales, demographic data, and new development data.
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence for new development opportunities, assisting in underwriting and cash flow analysis, and responding to Requests for Qualifications or Proposals.
- Research and analyses: benchmark economic activity in target markets by tracking rents, sales per square foot, operating costs, competitive supply and economic expansion activity.
- This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Development Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, climb stairs, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or related study is required.
- Strong quantitative and MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project skills.
Links for Lennar Homes