Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well.
- We’re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else.
- Aurora Health Care Website
- Ensures practices and procedures are in accordance with Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), State of Wisconsin and other regulatory agency requirements, hospital and system-wide policies.
- Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
- Responsible for the Joint Commission survey and survey preparation related to the Medical Staff Chapter.
- Ensures accurate entry of privileges, arranges authorization process to allow practitioners electronic medical record access, makes all appropriate entries into the credentialing software to activate the practitioner and ensure practitioner inclusion in rosters, directories, and reports.
- With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Links for The Independence Fund Inc.