Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- ORGANIZATION: The Well Recovery CenterJOB Description: Detox MonitorThe Detox Monitor position provides supervision and customer service to the residents of The Well Recovery Center, transportation to offsite appointments and/or meetings, assistance with medication and detox procedures, and monitors residents' adherence to their daily treatment schedule.
- This position also entails facilities maintenance, food prep, and light housekeeping.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in typing, Microsoft Office, and EHR desired.
- Assist kitchen staff with meal preparation, serving, and clean up as needed.
- Maintain professional boundaries with residents and provide support and/or diversion consistent with interests and conditions of resident.
- Valid driver's license, personal car insurance, and a clean driving record.
- Complete and document all appropriate forms in the EHR per policy and procedure.
- Transport residents to scheduled offsite activities and/or appointments in company vehicles and/or your personal vehicle following all safe driving requirements and using good judgment.
Links for The Well Recovery Center