Detector Quality Test Technician
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Scintillator detector manufacturer looking for a Quality Test Technician who will interface with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Detector Assembly departments.
- Test electronic components, cables, and harness assemblies 3.
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Preferred qualifications: Associate Degree or experience in Computer Science, Electronics or other related fields desired.
- Provides essential test support to Engineering, Manufacturing, and Detector Assembly.
- The successful candidate must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
- The applicant must be a self-starter who can be depended upon.
- Perform Electrical, Electronic, and Electrical/Mechanical test in accordance with approved test procedures.
Links for Alpha Spectra Inc.