Detector Manufacturing Technician
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- The scintillation detectors we manufacture help protect against nuclear terrorist events, assist in the search for oil, gas and precious minerals, help radiologists diagnose cancer, and allow nuclear engineers and technicians to closely monitor radiation levels in nuclear power plants.
- Alpha Spectra is currently seeking a Detector Manufacturing Technician.
- The candidate must have the ability to interpret assembly drawings, follow standard operating procedures, and operate necessary equipment (calipers, soldering irons, soldering tools, vacuum pumps, industrial ovens) to complete the assembly of the detector.
- Detector Manufacturing Technician
- Detector assembly will consist of hardware preparation, detector assembly, performance testing, and final packaging.
- Detector assembly will require glove box work as well as work in a low-level humidity dry room.
- Identify issues and opportunities to improve the assembly process and equipment
- Ability to assure that tasks are completed on time, and in accord with department and company standards while identifying opportunities for optimization.
Links for Alpha Spectra Inc.