Deputy Director of Government Affairs & Communications
- Suggest Revision
- To achieve these goals, the Program cultivates strategic relationships with government officials and pro-life leaders and utilizes Live Action’s educational content and investigative reporting to educate government officials and shift the media narrative.
- The Deputy may be required to speak publicly on behalf of Live Action to government officials, pro-life nonprofits or allied groups, or to the media.
- Major Duties and ResponsibilitiesCultivates: Cultivates strategic relationships with key officials, with an emphasis on federal government officials based in Washington D.C. Additionally, cultivates strategic relationships with state and local officials, and pro-life leaders from allied and partner organizations.
- Recommends the position Live Action should hold on these political developments and identifies any means available to Live Action to advance a pro-life agenda of the Program.
- Gathers Information: Stays informed of political developments impacting the pro-life movement, the abortion industry, and preborn lives.
Updated 0 days ago