Dental Receptionist - Mobile Team
- Full Job Description
- Covenant Community Care, a faith-based charitable non-profit Community Health Center serving the people of Metro Detroit, is looking for a professional and experienced full-time Dental Receptionist for our School/Community Base Dental team.
- As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we offer integrated medical, dental and behavioral health care to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Organize Dental site forms
- Contact and advise families on dental treatments
- Drop off and pick up consent forms.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Prior work experience in a dental or medical clinic preferred
- Covenant offers a generous benefit package including health, dental and vision care, paid holidays, vacation, short and long term disability and life insurance.
- Job type: full-time
- Please apply on our website at www.
- Job Type: Full-time
Links for Covenant Community Care