Last updated 2 hours ago
- Follow all state dental practice acts to deliver direct care to patients as assigned and using established dental hygienist procedures; performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants, fluorides and varnishes, and related procedures.
- Adhering to the dental office infection control plan and policies to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA, HIPAA standards.
- Dental Hygienist provides preventative and therapeutic oral care as well as assesses the patient’s risk of dental disease.
- Ability to perform, a full range of established dental hygienist protocol and procedures.
- In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer.
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in state of practice.
- DentaQuest continues to create a strong partnership for optimizing health system performance by adding an innovative approach to the delivery of oral health care to its extensive experience as a leading dental health benefits administrator.
- JOB TITLE: Dental Hygienist