Dental Front Office Coordinator
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Upbeat, fun, and fast-paced pediatric dental office in need of a front desk coordinator.
- Must be dependable, willing to learn, and skilled in handling financial information, performing insurance verification, and always keeping our patients happy and accommodated.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour Benefits: Health insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Schedule: 8 hour shift COVID-19 considerations: We adhere to all KY and KDA guidelines for dental offices Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred) Medical Terminology: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Show more
- Promptly answer phones with a smile, and communicate with patients in a courteous manner.
- Some insurance knowledge, previous experience, and experience with EagleSoft is preferred, but not required This is a full-time position for an energetic person who will be the "face" of our great practice.
- You will contribute to the success of the practice by ensuring dental patients have a positive experience throughout their visit
- quality and precision-focused Outcome-oriented
Links for Young Smiles Pediatric Dentistry