Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Preferred knowledge of eCW Database, Paychex Application Preview Payroll, Intero Order processing systems, Google Docs, Document Portal Spreadsheet software, and must be proficient at using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Outcome of the RoleThe Dental Front Office Administrator’s role is to ensure a positive first impression by efficiently executing front office processes, including answering the phone, scheduling appointments, and collecting payment within a pediatric dental practice.
- Ensure all electronic information is updated properly within the EHR system
- Establish clear expectations for teammates around desired patient experience and respond promptly to customers’ needso Greet patients upon arrival and schedule appointmentso Call patients regarding appointment confirmations, reminders, and cancellationso Collect and process patient payments
- Assist the dental coordinator with administrative responsibilities such as data entry and scanning Patient First - Evaluating our level of service and quality to the people we serve, putting what’s best for our patients above all else.
- Demonstrates high integrity in all activities; does not cut corners to achieve goals.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, listen to patients’ needs, and possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Understand, monitor and ensure effective execution of all policies and procedures by completing administrative tasks correctly and on timeCompassion - Having the insight and vision to see others and help them along the journey of awareness, courage, confidence, and joy.
Links for Hero Practice Services