- Work at a fast-paced, thriving, dental office serving a diverse St. Louis population We offer competitive benefits, compensation, and an outstanding reputation in the community.
- Degree and Qualifications:High school diploma or equivalent, with 2-3 years experience as a dental assistant; must have dental assistant certificate from accredited dental training institution.
- Knowledge of basic dental instruments and materials in manipulating suctioning and retraction apparatus in patient's mouth while assisting dentist.
- Assists in oral exams, works with special needs families, reviews HIPAA consent forms with patients.
- Make appointments in coordination with school linked dentist.
- (Utilize the practice of four handed dentistry) Skill and dexterity in placing and manipulating motor driven instruments to perform intraoral prophylaxis procedures.
- Position Summary:Knowledge of procedures for receiving, routing, scheduling and releasing patients.
- Sets up dental equipment, coordinates with school nurses and staff regarding setup and student schedule.
Links for Peoples Health Centers Family of Companies