Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: account, accounts receivable, bill, biller, collection, credit, loan, loss, pay, treasurer
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following qualifications:Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience in credit/collections is preferred.
- Review and prepare comprehensive disputes/waivers/requests from employers to provide at Board of Trustee (BOT) municate written results of BOT meetings to employers with disputes/waivers/etc.
- and provide additional information, as municate with legal counsel for non-compliant employers.
- Knowledge of ERISA and Taft Hartley Plans is preferred.
- Approach others with tact, react well under pressure, accept responsibility for own actions as well as actions of the staff; business casual attire is expected.
- Minimal travel may be required (other fund offices, BOT meetings, etc To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:Organizational skills: Maintain a clean desk and proper planning of the workday.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment by thinking globally and locally.
Links for Wilson-McShane Corporation