- Suggest Revision
- The MA Data Ops Developer will be responsible for building, enhancing, maintaining and automating data warehouse structures as well as owning data inflows and outflows that support the Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment teams and efforts.
- Design & Development, providing technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting analytical applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements for the Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment teams to deliver business value; Maintains accurate, thorough, user-friendly written guides, desktop procedures, and policies on a variety of data-related topics;
- Data Governance, will be a lead on data validation and quality control with regards to Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment
- Successful experience maximizing data capture with various network infrastructures, i.e., integrated medical-behavioral health providers, ACO, FQHC, mobile health.
- 3 years business intelligence tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense), and reporting via dashboards and scorecards.
Updated 0 days ago