Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Job Responsibilities: Perform statistical modelling with R/Python programming for language data manipulation, missing value treatment, outlier detection, anomaly detection, data mining, data modeling and validation.
- Utilize statistical data tools including Big Data, Tableau, Teradata, Hive, and Hadoop to analyze data and build dashboards.
- The company platforms enable users to find, buy, sell, and pay for items through various online, mobile, and offline channels, which include retailers, distributors, liquidators, import and export companies, auctioneers, catalog and mail-order companies, classifieds, directories, search engines, commerce participants, shopping channels, and networks.
- The candidate will have ample exposure to product analytics/data science senior leadership through weekly insights forum and to search engineering/product leadership through bi-weekly search insights forums.
- The candidate is be expected to partner closely with the search product development team and mine insights to influence the search roadmap.
- The candidate will get to witness close collaboration between search and other product domains and will be expected to get data science methodologies peer reviewed by specialists within the product data science group (not limited to search).
- Perform statistical analysis and modelling of customer’s behavioral data to identify opportunities to build new search features solving for key pain-points in search user journey, identify new growth opportunities and provide actionable recommendations by leveraging insights across behavioral data, customer research and data science.
- Setup, conduct, analyze, and deep dive into A/B tests and provide recommendations on improving the search features.
Links for eBay