Data Scientist, Management Consultant
- About Us Company Description We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
- As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
- Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster.
- Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
- An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport.
- Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
- We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
- Job Description We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world.
- Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
- Those that start using AI and advanced data analytics early will gain the most.
- While the technology is yet to live up to the hype, using it now gives a chance to get ahead, learn and improve to drive long-term value.
- It’s essential to start with developing and deploying use cases and meanwhile building a capability around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced data analytics.
- It’ll be a key differentiator in the short term, and a necessity in the long term.
- What we're looking for: 2-5 years' professional experience as a data scientist, software engineer or statistical modeler Master's degree from top tier university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field Expertise in Machine Learning algorithms and methods Experience writing production level code in one of the following: Python, Java, C
- An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport.
- We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
- PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Stand out and contact Emory University directly