Expired 15 days agoInactive Job
- There is no occupational risk for exposure to communicable diseases Because the incumbent works within a healthcare setting, there may be occupational risk for exposure to hazardous medications or hazardous waste within the environment through receipt, transport, storage, preparation, dispensing, administration, cleaning and/or disposal of contaminated waste.
- EEO is the Law links in English , Spanish , Chinese , and Arabic.
- Normal routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluid or tissue and as part of their employment, incumbents are not called upon to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid.
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications and keyboard.
- Extracts data from the database and assists in preparing reports and filling requests and maintains organized and accurate data files.
- Organizes workflow of data in the department to maintain expected compliance standards of reporting data.
- Produces Ad-Hoc reports data collection requests based on program needs.
Links for Ochsner Health System