Last updated 27 days ago
- + 3+ years of experience configuring, scaling, and troubleshooting search infrastructure (Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene API, etc)
- AI/ML - Data Infrastructure Solr/Search Engineer, Siri Search & Knowledge Platform
- Establish SLA's for all indexing and search use cases in production
- Collaborate across AI/ML teams to analyze and optimize their search and indexing needs for different forms of data
- You will be responsible for the Search Infrastructure that powers the Siri Data teams for analytics and machine learning.
- + Experience with alerting, monitoring and remediation automation in a large scale distributed environment
- You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Links for Apple