Data Analytics, Insurance Consulting Director
- You will engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet solution needs, and lead solution architecture and design of solutions with industry partners, InsurTech, and FinTech partners.
- 10+ years leading successful projects in the data space focused on helping clients with Cloud Adoption, Digital Transformation, Data Science / Advanced Analytics, Data Governance/Data Management, MDM, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture / Integration, Big Data.
- 8+ years recent Big 4 and/or other large consulting firm experience driving the development of collateral/assets, as well as building and managing client and executive relationships, within the Insurance industry, focused on Property & Casualty and/or Life & Annuity Products.
- You will assist with the selection of frameworks, platforms, or tech-stack to be used to create data and analytics solutions and determining the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms.
- Specifically, responsible for managing the delivery of work totaling $3M+ in revenue/project budget.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, analytics, engineering, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
- You will provide broad technical leadership, impact significant technical direction, and exert influence outside of the immediate team, driving change in common vision, practices, and capabilities across teams.
- You will assist client-facing project teams by serving as a consultant to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect and design data and analytic solutions, which may include answering RFIs, RFPs, or prototype development.
Links for NTT DATA Corporation