Expired 17 days agoInactive Job
- The H&M group’s Business Tech function aims to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business to shape the future of sustainable fashion and design through the power of people, data and technology.
- Review and analyze search data from data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Expertise working in Power BI, Tableau, or Looker.
- Fashion, design, customer value, tech and data are in our DNA. The Opportunity At H&M Business tech you will get the opportunity to work in a large data analyst community and in an organization, which heavily relies on making data driven decisions.
- 3 years customer-level data mining experience; preferably in a database marketing, multi-channel retail environment.
- Experience with search indexes (Solr, Elasticsearch) or graph databases (Cosmos DB, neo4j) a big plus.
- Experience with Machine Learning (NLP or CV) a big plus.
- Data Analyst, Search (Business Tech) Location: Secaucus, NJ or New York, NY Please note: At this time, we currently do not offer visa sponsorship.
Links for H&m