Expired 4 days agoInactive Job
- The H&M group’s Business Tech function aims to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business to shape the future of sustainable fashion and design through the power of people, data and technology.
- Review and analyze search data from data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Expertise working in Power BI, Tableau, or Looker.
- 3+ years customer-level data mining experience; preferably in a database marketing, multi-channel retail environment.
- Experience with search indexes (Solr, Elasticsearch) or graph databases (Cosmos DB, neo4j) a big plus.
- Fashion, design, customer value, tech and data are in our DNA.
- Experience with Machine Learning (NLP or CV) a big plus.
- The team aims to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology.
Links for H&M