Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Proficiency with a statistical programming environment (e.g. R, Python).
- Using data science techniques that include predictive modeling and machine learning, you'll test, evaluate, and recommend strategies related to automated bidding, landing pages, promotional strategies, and more.
- You will contribute tremendous value to our business by providing advanced analytical support for our SEM (Search Engine Marketing) program that powers our global customer acquisition.
- Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
- We're backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we're on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and we'll get there even more surely if you come help us.
- We are seeking an exceptional, data-driven individual to join our Data Science & Analytics team to focus on search acquisition analytics (paid and organic).
- Our 3.3M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings.
- You'll uncover insights that inform future digital marketing spend and strategy for both paid and organic search.
Links for ezCater