DARPA Technical SETA - Biological and Biomimetic Materials with Security Clearance
Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- Ideal candidates will have experience in materials science, biological and bioinspired materials development and, ideally, marine science, as well as previous experience in providing direct support to a DARPA Program Manager in the development of a new start program, and in the subsequent support of the source selection process.
- The candidate is requested to support the development and management of current and planned programs at the intersection of marine science, materials science and engineering.
- Candidate must have a security clearance sufficient to allow unsupervised entrance and work within the DARPA facility.
- Candidates should have strong technical writing skills, ability to communicate complex scientific ideas to broad audiences, digest basic and applied research across areas of materials science and biomimetic and bioinspired materials chemistry, and demonstrate a willingness to explore the scientific literature for emerging technology.
- A TS clearance is preferred.
- Candidate should hold a Ph. D. in a field relevant to the support of materials science and biomimetic and bioinspired materials-related programs for the DoD, with the breadth of expertise to assess technologies across a broad range of applications.
- Planned programs aim to develop novel bioinspired and biomimetic materials to support the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks, such as briefing support and general administrative actions.
Links for Science and Technology Associates, Inc (STA)