Last updated 21 minutes ago
- Associated topics: assistant superintendent, chief academic officer, direct, executive director, middle school principal, officer, school principal, student, supervise, vice principal
- Completion of District's Substitute Workshop.
- Works and interacts with staff and relates to individuals at all levels of the organization; relates to individuals at all As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Reviews with the principal, supervisor and/or designated teacher the plans and schedule to be followed during the teaching day.
- Job is non-exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Maintains good relations with the faculty and staff of the district.
- Reports in writing the day's activities at conclusion of each day and provides other feedback as requested by the building principal.
- Maintains appropriate student behavior at all times throughout the school day for assigned students.
Links for Charter Schools USA