Cytopathologist University Hospital
- The Northwell Health Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Staten Island University Hospital has an immediate opening for a full-time board certified cytopathologist/surgical pathologist.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of experience is desirable, however, new graduates will also be considered.
- Competitive compensation is commensurate with years of experience.
- Additional subspecialty training (especially in GYN, GU or breast pathology) would be a plus.
- Staten Island University Hospital is a 714-bed teaching hospital that spans two campuses and provides a vast array of services in health and wellness.
- Our 17-acre North campus houses Staten Island s most modern emergency department, a state-of-the-art education center and a medical arts pavilion.
- Our South campus boasts its own emergency department and offers a range of specialty programs, including geriatric psychiatry, behavioral health and substance abuse services.
- Northwell Health is New York State s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, 830 outpatient facilities and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians.
- We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities.
- Our 76,000 employees 18,900 nurses and 4,800 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to change health care for the better.
- We re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research.
- We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
- We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityInc s #1 Hospital and Health System.
- We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity.
- As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being.
- For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care,
- For further details or to apply please email the Office of Physician Recruitment at
- Associated topics: chiropractic, doctor of osteopathic medicine, doctor of pharmacy, dvm, juris doctorate, m.d., m.h.l., md, medicine, pharmaceutical medicine degree
Stand out and contact Northwell Health directly