Cyber Risk Infrastructure Zero Trust Senior Consultant
- Participate in design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler, Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Qualys, Nessus, Okta, SailPoint, VMWareDell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin, Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic, CyberArk, Netskope, etc.
- Additional projects may include Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available Preferred CISSP or CISM Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience a plus Cyber security certifications are a plus (i.e., SANS, CISA, CISM, etc.)
- The team Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
- Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Our team of Deloitte Cyber Risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
- Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
- TM cyber risk programs.
Links for Deloitte