Customs And Border Protection Officer
- CBP is a premier law enforcement agency that safeguards America’s borders.
- Every day, CBP protects the public from dangerous people and materials attempting to cross the border, while enhancing the Nation’s global economic competitiveness by enabling legitimate trade and travel at ports of entry.
- On a typical day, CBP makes 900+ apprehensions and seizes 9,000+ pounds of illegal drugs.
- With more than 60,000 employees, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, CBP, is one of the world's largest law enforcement organizations and is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
- As the United States’ first unified border entity, CBP takes a comprehensive approach to border management and control, combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $34,916.00 to $52,905.00 /year
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Get job updates from U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Let employers find you
- Let Employers Find You
Stand out and contact U.S. Customs And Border Protection directly