- Join us for a LIVE recruitment webinar Wednesday December 1, 1:00-2:00 pm EDT to learn how to start your career as an entry-level CBP Officer with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Pre-Register today at: Customs and Border Protection Officers are responsible for border security, including counterterrorism, customs, immigration, trade and agriculture.
- Being a Border Protection Officer makes you a valuable member of the Federal Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) profession.
- U. S Customs and Border Protection (CBP), a component of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), is one of the world's largest law enforcement organizations and is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
- CBP takes a comprehensive approach to border management and control, combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity.
Stand out and contact U.S. Customs And Border Protection directly