Customer Service & Sales Representative (BW Flexible Systems)
- Our range of machinery includes form-fill-seal, feeding, bag filling and sealing, pouch-making equipment, flow-wrap, reclosable packaging solutions, palletizing, stretch-wrapping and more.
- Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries.
- The Customer Service & Sales Representative encourages others to discover, develop and apply their talents enabling them to reach their full potential and actively engages in our Lean journey by building and acting on continuous improvement and development opportunities.
- Prepare an Infor quote, provide correspondence, update on the status of the orders, and close out the quote upon completion and receipt of a purchase order
- By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
- Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
- The Customer Service & Sales Representative performs diversified sales and customer service duties in the Parts Value Stream.
- Monitor Customer Service Website for orders, customer access, or catalog updates
Links for Barry-Wehmiller