Customer Service Representative - Remote
- Associated topics: call center associate, call center representative, call center specialist, coordinator, customer care specialist, customer service specialist, phone, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service agent
- Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Your goal as a Customer Service Representative is to be an advocate for our clients and assist them with enrollment issues, applications, general questions and concerns, and facilitating their Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA).
- 7pm MST. Each year we invite top performing seasonal associates to join our team on a year round basis, or invite them back for the following season.
- Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Location: Plantation, FL - 33388
- Should you prefer however to work in our office or are unable to meet the work from home requirements, we are committed to following CDC and official guidance, which includes taking measures to practice effective social distancing, reduce office capacity and implementing other policies and procedures designed to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Although this role is open for remote work, you must be a current resident of Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, or Utah to be considered for this role.
- We reward our associates with competitive hourly rates, milestone bonuses, team competitions, and raffles.
Links for Willis Towers Watson