Customer Service Representative
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- We are looking for a professional that is ready for a career move as a Customer Service Representative and is ready to start working today in the furniture industry!
- Enter data into ERP (QAD) system as appropriate.
- Knoxville General Services Customer Service Representative is Responsible for answering incoming customer and sales reps calls, order entry, sales support, answer inquiries and questions and complete general administrative tasks and order follow-ups.
- Knoxville General Services, LLC is a full service Home Improvement Company, but our customers also include retail, commercial, and industrial clients, who use our services for their repair and remodeling needs.
- We started in Farragut and we mostly work out our shop in Perimeter Park, Knoxville TN. We are a small-but-professional organization, and we owe our success to our commitment to serve our customers and our efficient, streamlined operation that we provide to our Knoxville TN customers.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments to resolve order, booking and shipping problems.
- Performs the order processing function to ensure timeliness and efficiency.
- AA degree or High School diploma required.
Links for Knoxville General Services LLC