Customer Service Representative
- The customer service representative will receive inbound calls from consumers interested in purchasing individual healthcare and Medicare insurance plans for various insurance carriers.
- As part of their duties, they will gauge the caller's interest, answer questions, determine eligibility, where applicable, set appointments, and transfer to the appropriate internal and external department for consultation.
- Duties/Responsibilities:Build sustainable relationships of trust through open interactive communicationAssist callers in the Medicare qualification process and ensure that all required information is accurate and compliantAnswer general questions about carrier's plans and benefitsWarm transfer qualified prospects to pre-enrollment department and or get them to current member services.
- HPOne does not discriminate because of actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender, transgender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical conditions including genetic characteristics, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
- HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.
- Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, client service, customer care, customer care specialist, customer service representative, intern, rep, service, telephone service representative, tsr
Links for HealthPlanOne