Customer Service Representative
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Experience: Professionalism in all methods of communication, strong data entry background and comfort level, effective organization, ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, personal confidence and ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment Beginner to intermediate ability in Microsoft Office Products will train on industry specific software.
- The Customer Service Specialist will serve as a primary contact for the company.
- Competencies: communication skills, listening skills, detail and accuracy, provide excellent customer service and have a sense of humor.
- Monday -Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Benefit package, Salary based on experience.
- Must be comfortable working with the elderly, physically and mentally handicapped public.
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Gator Custom Mobility, Inc
- Work with multiple systems including databases and web based applications.
- Provide service, product and insurance information to clients.
Links for Gator Custom Mobility, Inc.